Which Tone-Lock™ MASTER KIT is right for my guitar?

The “INCH” or “METRIC” designation for the MASTER KIT applies strictly to the type of TAILPIECE STUDS on your guitar and has nothing to do with the bridge. Generally, if your guitar is made in the U.S.A., you will need an “INCH” kit. The Tone-Lock™ MASTER KIT includes Tone-Lock™ studs/spacers, a TP-59 tailpiece, and a Tone-Lock™ Bridge. Basically, you choose between the INCH and METRIC KITS, depending upon the criteria listed under the FAQ item, “Explaining the INCH and MERTIC Designations.”